Monday, November 16, 2009

Roopa Kalyanaraman Marcello Wins Brooklyn Chocolate Experiment

Sunday, November 15, 2009 at the Bell House on 7th Street (near 2nd Avenue and Gowanus Canal):









Roopa's online ("Raspberry Eggplant") at...
twitter.com/rspberryeggplnt
facebook.com/raspberryeggplant
raspberryeggplant.blogspot.com

...and in business ("Raspberry Bakeshop") at raspberrybakeshop.com.

Her photos of the Brooklyn Chocolate Experiment are at picasaweb.google.com/roopa916/15BrooklynChocolateExperiment

More on the Brooklyn Chocolate Experiment at thefoodexperiments.com and carnivoreheartsherbivore.wordpress.com.

Fast-forward: August 9, 2010: “I have a full-time job that I love, so I’m not trying to be at every event in Brooklyn,” said Roopa Kalyanaraman, the cupcake mastermind behind Raspberry Bakeshop. “But it occurred to me, that if I’m making a cake for a friend of a friend’s birthday party, why shouldn’t I get paid for it?”

Kalyanaraman’s cupcakes are a hit for their unique flavors...

1 comment:

roopa said...

Thanks for the mention and all the links!